When do we collect your information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form.
When ordering, or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website – we continually strive to better our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To administer a competition, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of the personal information you submit.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Our website consists mostly third party links to make the purchases for the products. Once you move away from our website to make the purchase these third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies; we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our brand and welcome any feedback.
Third party purchase and refunds
The Central Room can take no responsibility or liability for products sold by third parties through one of the third party websites, nor can we take responsibility or liability for any return of products. The third party sellers all have their own returns policies and terms and conditions. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our brand and welcome any feedback.
Social Media Policy
Social media channels have been created to build and maintain positive consumer relationships. To reach this goal we have developed a policy to ensure that all forms of communication posted or shared on our channels is respectful, inclusive, informative and ethical of nature.
We love to read your comments and listen to your views, but we do not necessarily agree with, or approve everything that is posted. The Central Room reserves the right to delete any form of communication that is offensive, inappropriate, discriminating, biased or false and to block any repeat offenders. The organisation also reserves the right to change and adapt the Social Media Policy.
Terms and Conditions:
- Be respectful: Comments or images that are offensive, abusive, discriminating, inappropriate or threatening to The Central Room or to other users will not be allowed or tolerated under any circumstances.
- Customer Service: Although we accept debate, criticism and feedback, we would prefer that customer complaints and issues not be resolved or discussed on our social channels. All customer complaints or private-related information and questions will be directed to our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security: The posting of spam, promotional material, or links to third party websites is not allowed.
All content on this website is the copyright of The Central Room and may not be used in any way or form without written consent from The Central Room authorized personal. You may use the content on the website only within the website.
Any content published on the website that was taken from the internet has to have proper consent from the owners and where images were use recognition to the source should be given.
The Central Room has taken great time to ensure any content used by the developers and designers are authentic and where images and phrases were uses from the internet, we have given recognition to the source.